Which one is your favorite?
Don’t just read these or smile over a few; take one with you each week or month, and let me know how you apply it?
- Get and stay out of your comfort zone. (WHAT comfort zone?? Nov 2013 is when I realized there is no such thing for me as a comfort zone. I’ve learned to be comfortable with uncertainty, with not knowing what is behind doors number 1, 2 OR 3!)
- Never give up
- When you’re ready to quit, you’re closer than you think
- With regard to whatever worries you, not only accept the worst thing that could happen, but make it a point to quantify what the worst thing could be
- Focus on what you want to have happen
- Take things a day at a time
- Always be moving forward
- Be quick to decide
- Measure everything of significance
- Anything that is not managed will deteriorate
- Pay attention to your competitors, but pay more attention to what you’re doing
- Never let anybody push you around
- Never expect life to be fair
- Solve your own problems
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- There’s always a reason to smile.
Forget “One-a-Day” — best policy is to live with each concept thoroughly and get it right before focusing on the next. I’ll add my own comments in parentheses after each rule, so please share and add your own as well. What do these rules mean to you, and how will you apply them?
Thanks to my dear friend who knows my fondness for digital marketing leaders like Bob Parsons, and shared this with me recently.
Bob Parsons® 16 Rules for Success in Business and Life in General
Please read the entire text and share: Copyright © 2004 Bob Parsons http://www.bobparsons.me. All rights reserved. Reproduced with permission.